TITLE: .Net Developer
PAY: Target pay for this role is $50-70 but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a .Net Developer for a 12 month contract position
- This is an Experienced/Senior level Software Development role with great pay, awesome benefits and great people and is responsible for working on development team in the implementation of system to replace core legacy system. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Integrating existing applications and process with a purchase software package.
- Extracting data calls to API’s.
- Collaborate with business analysts and data architects to map data between Guidewire and existing production systems.
- Write new or modify existing components to support integration with the Guidewire application(s).
- Write new or modify existing systems to meet overall project requirements
- Perform unit testing and resolve defects.
- 3 or more years of experience in Net Development
- Team Collaboration / Pair programming
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have proven experience with large system development projects and cross functional teams
- Positive attitude / not afraid to express their ideas to improve the team and our work
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- PL/SQL experience
- Experience working on a Scrum Team
- Experience using Azure Devops/Git is preferred.
- A bachelor’s degree in information technology or a related field.
- Other combinations of education and experience demonstrating the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to perform the work will also be considered.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a established and growing company with an awesome benefits, great people who are mission-driven to enhance the lives of others.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Contact one of our recruiters here or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.