TITLE: Mechanical Engineer
PAY: Compensation varies depending on level of experience. Included is a fantastic benefit plan.
ProFocus is searching for a Mechanical Engineer with CAD/CAM software experience who has interest or experience in heavy equipment creation.
This is a great role to start your post-graduate career or for someone with a few years of experience. The role offers great pay and benefits and a place to grow your mechanical engineering skills. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
The basic function of an Engineer is to provide design, oversight, and administration of various engineering projects. You will evaluate and review engineering changes while adhering to work quality, contracts, engineering specs and cost estimates.
- Prepare engineering designs, specifications, costs and quantity estimates for engineering construction projects.
- Assist in the establishment of schedules and methods for providing engineering project oversight services.
- Monitor work activities to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Prepares a variety of reports and correspondence on project matters.
- Discusses and coordinates engineering design or construction project activities with design engineering staff and other affected engineering personnel.
- Utilizes a variety of engineering programs and applications.
- Conducts field inspections; ensures compliance with specifications.
- BSME/MSME with EIT or PE Certification
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Our client is a small mechanical engineering design firm creating unique products for a variety of clients.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Contact one of our recruiters here or email [email protected]. Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected] Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.