TITLE: Linux Kernel File System Developer
PAY: Target pay for this role is between $125K and $150K annually but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Linux Kernel File System Developer – for a full time position at a Direct Hire position in Portland, Oregon.
- This is a Senior level Linux Kernel File System Developer role with great pay and is responsible for working on the core file system code that drives large scale archival storage systems. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Working on the core file system code that drives large scale archival storage systems.
- 5+ years of experience in Linux Kernel
- Minimum of 10 years in Software Development and File Systems
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have proven experience with Linux Kernel Internals
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Experience working in a fast pace startup organization
- Provide a strong portfolio with work samples
- Previous experience in contributing to the Linux Community.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a small growing company with an excellent client base of Fortune 10 companies.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws