TITLE: Lead Software Developer – Full Stack, Angular, Java, Web application development
LOCATION: 100% Remote
PAY: Target pay for this role is $75-100K but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Lead Developer with experience developing web applications using Angular and Java for a full-time position with growing company.
- This is a Experienced/Senior level Software Development role with great pay and is responsible for developing/enhancing a SaaS multi-tenant solution. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
Lead developer/software engineer role will play a key role in the development of our SaaS solution. This individual will help create a more robust development environment grounded in industry best practices. Focus will be both on our customer facing solutions and internal proprietary analytical tools.
- Primary responsibilities will include:
- Leading our team of offshore developers and maturing our DevOps practices with guidance and input from our current team.
- Developing, scaling, and maintaining our multi-tenant SaaS web application
- Developing, optimizing, and maintaining supporting databases and analytical tools.
- Configuring and managing cloud services and infrastructure.
- Apache/Java Spring/PostgreSQL back-end
- Linux running on Azure infrastructure
- Analytical tools in Python and R
- Power BI for data visualization
- 3 years JAVA experience web development
- Experience in front and back end development
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Technology related or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Experience working in a small and agile organization
- Provide a strong portfolio with work samples
- Previous work experience working on SaaS multi-tenant product
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is growing company that is helping many of the world’s largest and most recognized organizations align societal, environmental, and financial objectives. Their collaborative team has a diverse mix of sustainability, financial, IT, and data science talent. We work with leading academics around the world to ensure that our approaches are grounded in robust science and cutting-edge thinking. Our people are thought-partners, innovators, and builders of a better, more aligned future.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.