TITLE: Lead QA Engineer with manual/automated experience, leadership and test management tools.
LOCATION: 100% Remote
PAY: Target pay for this role is between $110 and $130K but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Lead QA Engineer with leadership experience, manual and automated test, and test management tools for a remote direct hire role.
- This is a Senior level QA Lead with great pay and is responsible for defining processes, implementing a test management system writing automated tests and building a team.
- Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Write and maintain automated tests
- Determine a Test management system
- Write and execute test plans
- Build a QA team
- 5+ years of experience in QA
- Prior leadership role
- Manual and automated test experience
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Implement a test management system
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Experience working in a SAAS company is highly appreciated
- Experience with a security sensitive product a bonus
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a collaborative group of creative engineers who have a passion for delighting their customers.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.