TITLE: Lead QA Engineer
LOCATION: Remote – NW Portland
POSITION: This is a full-time position with competitive salary and excellent benefits. Please contact us to discuss further.
ProFocus is searching for a talented Lead QA Engineer for a full-time position that will be integral in our client’s expansion within their R&D team, helping bring the QA function to the team.
- A degree in Computer Science, or equivalent technical background
- 3-5+ years of professional QA/testing experience
- Successful experience with testing frameworks Cypress and/or Jest
- Ability to be the sole QA function on a team and help build out appropriate processes and test frameworks
- Strong analytical and innovative problem solving abilities
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Knowledge of wireless protocols and applications
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Please email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.