TITLE: Lead Azure Administrator
LOCATION: REMOTE (PST or MT time zones)
PAY: Target salary for this full-time position is $120,000 and is flexible based on experience. Competitive benefits included.
- This new role for our client will help move them away from physical data centers and create a virtual environment where thousands of customers can access. There are endless possibilities with how they can utilize this for internal support for team members as well. This role will help form a team and lead them on this effort.
- Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- 5+ years of total experience in Cloud and Data Center Services with 2+ years of current experience with Azure Cloud
- Knowledge and hands-on experience on Azure IaaS services, Storage, Backup, File Storage, Azure SQL, Cloud Networking, Security Concepts
- Knowledge or experience with Azure Resource Manager (ARM) templates and PowerShell scripts
- Solid understanding of creating and administering RDS, WVD or VDI environments
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in a collaborative and team oriented Agile environment
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Cloud certifications: Azure Solution Architect/Azure Administrator Associate
- Previous work experience in highly regulated industries
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a family-owned and growing company with an excellent reputation for leading by their core values. They are creating a cutting-edge system that powers thousands of satisfied users.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.