TITLE: Jr DevOps Engineer
LOCATION: Beaverton, Oregon
PAY: Target pay for this role is $30-50 per hour and is based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a passionate and hungry to learn junior engineer who has a passion for efficiency for a 12 month W-2 contract with competitive benefits with our client in Beaverton, Oregon.
- 0-3 years of software development experience
- Exposure to Python and SQL
- Exposure to automation, IaC or cloud would be nice to have
- Strong work ethic and ability to collaborate as a strong team member
- Strong aptitude for development and operations
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a Fortune 500 company with an excellent reputation and culture. In this role, they fully embrace work/life balance.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.