- ProFocus is searching for a mid-level Java Developer/Engineer for an ongoing contract with a large company in Portland, OR.
Required Skills and Experience:
Experience with Java 7/8/9, Spring boot micro services, Tomcat, Active MQ, web services, Rest API, Struts, Spring framework, SQL and the willingness to learn new technologies.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Strong analytical skills, fast learner and ability to kick start development in a short time.
- Ability to work independently, proactively and under pressure against multiple deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and writing skills.
- Be a team player, ready to support team members, stakeholders, and end users
Please email us your resume at [email protected] (including the job title in the email) or call us at 503-236-2000. If you like, you can also use the “Apply to this job” button below. We look forward to hearing from you.
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you engagements in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
Our Consultants are important team members of ProFocus. We offer medical benefits, 401k, education reimbursement, etc.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d like to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships. ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer.