TITLE: IT Systems Admin
LOCATION: near Salem, OR
PAY: Target pay for this role is between $50,000 and $55,000 annually but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a IT Systems Admin – for a full time position at near Salem, OR.
- This is an experienced level Systems Admin role with great pay and is responsible for maintaining technical equipment and computer systems. Must have good working knowledge of VMware.
- Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Must be able to support full spectrum of company’s equipment including servers, desktops, equipment.
- Projects – Servers need upgraded to new environment, network overhauling, resolve issues with ERP system, and Sharepoint conversion.
- Passion for learning and going the extra mile
- 3 years of experience in Systems Administration
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have proven experience with managing an entire system for an organization.
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Experience working in a small cross functional organization
- Provide a strong portfolio with work samples
- Previous work experience in manufacturing industry is a plus
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a small and growing company with an excellent family oriented culture.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws