TITLE: IT Support Engineer
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
PAY: Target pay for this role is between $80K -$100K annually but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for an IT Support Engineer for a Direct Hire/ Full Time Role at a small healthcare company located in San Francisco, CA.
- This is a Mid to Senior level IT Support Engineer role with great pay. Open to Junior candidates with at least 6 months of relevant experience. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Experience provisioning workstations
- Administered Active Directory, Windows Updates, Atlassian products
- Worked with Cisco switches and firewalls
- Administered Linux systems
- Constantly work to enhance the physical and cyber security of the environment
- 2+ years of experience as an IT Support Engineer
- 1 year working with Active Directory
- Knowledge of network and servers
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Familar with PowerShell, Bash, Windows and Linux (CentOS) OS environments
- Experience managing physical servers and a server room
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a small and established company with a fantastic mission and company culture.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.