TITLE: Help Desk / IT Support Analyst
LOCATION: Canby, OR
PAY: Target pay for this role is between $30 and $35 per hour but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Help Desk / IT Support with Active Directory, Exchange, and Office365 experience for a short-term 2 week contract at our client’s location in Canby, OR
- This is a Help Desk/IT Support Analyst role with great pay and is responsible for document, resolve or escalate technical issues and problems any user is experiencing.
Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Help Desk / IT Support Analyst
- 3 years years of experience in providing IT Help Desk support.
- Minimum of 2 year experience supporting Active Directory, Exchange and Office365 applications.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have proven experience with Active Directory, Exchange and Office365 applications
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Engineering or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Experience working in a organization with at least 100 employees.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a medium sized company Stage: Established and growing company with an excellent work environment and friendly atmosphere.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Contact one of our recruiters here or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.