TITLE: IT Operations Manager
LOCATION: Portland, Oregon
PAY: Target salary for this position with benefits is between $95,000 and $120,000.
- ProFocus is searching for a dynamic IT Operatoins Manager, with strong ITIL principles and can lead a Systems and Infrastructure team from the front and into the modern era.
- This is a hands-on manager role with great pay, people-first culture and will be instrumental in supporting an enterprise website and ERP migration.
- Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- 3-5+ years of IT Operations management experience having managed both an IT Service Desk and an Infrastructure and Systems team.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a medium sized company with an excellent reputation and culture.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.