TITLE: IT Manager
LOCATION: Portland, Oregon
PAY: Target pay for this role is **between $40 and $50** per hour based on experience with competitive benefits. Its a W-2 contract to hire position with a target salary of $75,000 – $85,000 at conversion. There is flexibility in pay, so don’t let that deter you.
- ProFocus is searching for an IT Manager for a 6-month W-2 contract to hire position with competitive benefits in Portland, Oregon.
- Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Experience with Vendor Management (SaaS and MSP)
- Experience with end user support and new user setup
- Experience with security tools, enterprise infrastructure and network management
- Strong analytical, written, listening, oral and presentation communication skills
- Strong customer service experience
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a trusted identity protection software and services company who looks for A-players who excel at their jobs and who crave challenge.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.