TITLE: Internal Communication Specialist
LOCATION: Downtown Portland, OR
PAY: Target pay for the Internal Communication Specialist role is $35-$45 per hour but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Internal Communication Specialist for a 4+ month position in downtown Portland. This is a mid level Internal Communication Specialist position that will work closely with HR partners and key stakeholders to create the strategy and tactical communication plans to support the roll-out and change management associated with new initiatives.
- Experience with change management communications
- Project Management skills
- Exposure to large-scale project roll-outs
- Yammer experience
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with Workday
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is an enterprise company with a drive to work with the latest and greatest technologies
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.