TITLE: Integrations Developer – SQL, Excel, VBA
LOCATION: Downtown Portland, OR
PAY: Target pay for this role is 85,000 – 100,000 but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Integrations Developer – SQL, Excel, VBA a Full time Permanent role at a fast growing company in Portland, OR
- This is a Mid to Senior level Integrations Developer role with great pay and is responsible for **overview of responsibilities**. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Experience defining, analyzing, and validating data objects and can identify the relationship among data objects.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking ETL strategies and technologies
- Writes Statements of work and technical specifications for integration projects
- 4+ years of experience working with SQL and ERP Systems
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have proven experience with ERP Systems
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology or Analytics or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Experience working in a Startup organization
- Eager to learn
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a Medium sized and Fast-Growing Company with an excellent reputation and culture
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.