TITLE: Infrastructure Engineer
LOCATION: Salem Oregon
PAY: Target pay for this role is between $30 and $40 per hour but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Mid-Level Infrastructure and Systems Engineer for a Contract Engagement in Salem Oregon…
- This is a mid-level role with great pay and is responsible for helping a team who manages all the corporate infrastructure like Windows Domain, Wan/Lan, and cloud applications. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Systems Engineering Software support, such as:
- Windows Server OS, Active Directory, and System Center
- Cloud Services support, particularly AWS based environments and Kubernetes
- Advanced PowerShell skills
- Ability to provide level one operational support duties such as:
- ServiceNow ticket management and assignment
- Some request for access and service request duty
- Ability to work closely and efficiently with current IS Help Desk and Network Security teams
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a mid-sized company with an great co-workers and a new and nice work facility.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email info@ProFocusTechnology.com.
Please email us your resume to apply: Resume@ProFocusTechnology.com
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.