TITLE: Information Specialist – Helpdesk, Windows 10, SCCM
LOCATION: Remote/ Portland, OR
PAY: Target pay for this role is between $30 and $40 per hour but may vary based on experience
ENGAGEMENT TYPE: Contract
DURATION: Contract expected to last two months
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- This is an Experienced/Senior level Information Specialist, requiring one to two years of relevant professional experience.
- Providing technical support to end users across the organization as part of the support services team.
- This role will directly support internal customers that rely on your support and expertise to accomplish their jobs.
- Responsibilities include updating software and troubleshooting software and hardware issues.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Number years of experience in type of Two years of experience in helpdesk or desktop support.
- Familiarity with Windows 10, Active Directory, and SCCM required
- Must be able to communicate complex IT concepts to users with a varying degree of sophistication
- Clear verbal and written communication skills and the ability to provide support services
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment – we do not sponsor work visas
- Please NO Third Party Applicants
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a large public organization with an excellent something positive about client: reputation and culture.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus is a five-time award winner for Best in Staffing for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies, from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance. Review our detailed benefits here.
Want to learn more? Contact one of our recruiters here or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.