Information Security Analyst | Remote
TITLE: Information Security Analyst
PAY: Target Salary for this role is $90,000 and $110,000 annually but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for an Information Security Analyst for a for a full-time direct hire position in Portland, Oregon Metro or REMOTE. This is an experienced level IS Analyst role with great pay and is responsible for developing and enhancing the IS controls framework.
- Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- This role focuses on risk related to compliance with Audit Standards.
- Leading control owners through the process of developing control processes to meet control objectives.
- Creating and communicating quarterly reports on audit program compliance to key stakeholder groups.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security or Information Technology is required, or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- 3-5 years of experience in at least one of the following areas. IT and Information Security, Infrastructure, Application Security, or Audit.
- Professional experience in designing and implementing information solutions
- Have strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Three to five years’ experience as in either CPG or information risk governance preferred.
- Strong Business Acumen of the FMCG/CPG industry is preferable.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a highly-respected market leader with an excellent reputation and culture.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Contact one of our recruiters here or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.