TITLE: IIS Web Administrator / DevOps Engineer
LOCATION: Portland or Remote
PAY: Target pay for this role is $50.00-$80.00 per hour but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a IIS Web Administrator / DevOps Engineer for a 6-month contract role at a public organization in Portland, OR.
- This is a Mid-Senior level Web Admin/ DevOps role with great pay and is responsible for integration and delivery capabilities for custom applications, and COTS applications. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Scope of Work: Support processes and tools used in the software development lifecycle around source code control, build, and deployment
Administer/Upgrade IIS Web Servers
Manage/Administer/Optimize/Upgrade Octopus Deploy
Basic SQL Server administration//Performance Tuning
Required Skills and Abilities: Tools and processes around source code control and version management.
Tools and processes around application deployment.
Administering Microsoft IIS web servers.
Troubleshooting system problems involving, windows, IIS, networking, active directory, load balancing and other technologies for web applications.
Scripting languages (PowerShell, T-SQL).
Security certificates, Windows OS, load balancing
Support IIS configurations with .Net versions and other Application frameworks
Knowledge and understanding of networking
Excellent Communication skill – written and oral
Minimum Number of Years Experience: 3-5 years of experience in:Microsoft Windows Server Administration, Administrative Scripting (C#, WMI, PowerShell, Rs Utility, MSBuild),DevOps and CI/CD activities, Octopus Deploy, Teamcity, IIS,SQL Server administration (nice to have)
Competency test required? No
Is remote work permitted? Yes
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a large public organization with an excellent reputation for providing critical services to the community.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.