PAY: Target pay for this role is between $110 and $145K, but may vary based on experience.
- Work on a web-based game client adding new and enhancing existing features.
- Collaborate with the game development team to coordinate game functionality updates.
- Contribute to the architecture of strategic initiatives.
- Play an active role in briefing sessions.
- Support the development, maintenance, testing strategy, and standards of our new releases and technical updates.
- At least 5 years of professional SW development experience with a mix of Game and Web development
- Vue.js or other SPA framework experience
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Experience supporting others to deliver high quality work that aligns with our wider business objectives
- Collaborate with the game development team to coordinate functionality updates and content updates while working with talented engineers and game developers.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a small, yet growing organization of super talented engineers who enjoy collaboration and building fun products!
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.