TITLE: Fullstack Software Engineer
LOCATION: Remote in USA (ideally working PST hours)
PAY: Target pay for these W-2 contract to hire roles is between $45 and $65 per hour and varies based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for dynamic fullstack software engineers for a W-2 contract to hire opportunity with competitive benefits.
- 1-3+ years of fullstack development experience with a focus on the frontend and comfy with server development, but don’t need to be expert.
- Technologies that are used and taught in this role:
*TypeScript, React, Redux
*Java and Kotlin, with JUnit, Hibernate, and Guice
*MySQL and Vitess
*gRPC and Protocol Buffers
- Cloud experience (preferably AWS)
- Strong communication, collaborative by nature and genuine interest in being a team player
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is an established and growing mobile payment service.
· Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
· Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
· Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
· Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected] Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.