TITLE: Full Stack Engineer – React/Nodejs
LOCATION: Beaverton, Oregon
PAY: Target pay for this role is $65-75 per hour and based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a dynamic full-stack (React/Node) engineer for a 12-month W-2 contract with competitive benefits with our client in Beaverton, Oregon.
- 5+ years full stack experience
- Ability to design, develop, configure, and implement complex solutions and code in Web technologies like NodeJS / ReactJS or similar
- Ability to design, develop, configure, test, and implement complex solutions and code in an AWS environment uses API’s, Lambda, Docker, and similar technologies
- Diverse experience in deployments/developments in the public cloud infrastructure (AWS preferred: EC2, RDS, DynamoDB, S3, SQS, SNS)
- Experience working with CI/CD tools and automating full stack builds and deployments.
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a Fortune 500 company with an excellent reputation. They were ranked as Portland Business Journal’s Most Admired Companies across all categories in 2019.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email info@ProFocusTechnology.com.
Please email us your resume to apply: Resume@ProFocusTechnology.com
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.