TITLE: Full Stack Java Platform Engineer
LOCATION: HYBRID in Downtown Portland
PAY: Target salary for this role is between $110-140,000 and varies based on experience
ENGAGEMENT TYPE: Direct Hire
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- This is a mid level Java Platform Engineer with 3-5+ years of web based enterprise Java applications development experience. Our client is building a highlt configurable, multi-tenant enterprise class SaaS solution that incorporates cross-organizational collaborative workflows, data integration, and a rich user interface built on a complex data model.
- You will work with support and services organizations to work on issues and enhancements.
- You will provide a valued voice, where ideas and creative approaches are welcomed.
- You will feel a sense of accomplishment as you are empowered to deliver in a dynamic, fun and fast-paced environment.
- This is a small team that empowers it’s engineers in a collaborative, rewarding environment.
- You can celebrate successes and grow with our client!
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 3-5+ years of experience building web based enterprise Java applications required
- Experience with database modeling; Oracle PL/SQL
- Open source tools and libraries experience
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Have proven experience in agile methodologies required
- Ability to quickly come up to speed on complex technical architecture
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment – we do not sponsor work visas
- Please NO Third Party Applicants
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a small, established and growing company with an excellent reputation for bringing order to the exciting world of third party risk management. They help their customers protect their brand and build trust.
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Equity Participation
- 4 Weeks of Vacation
- Fully Stocked Kitchens
- Relocation Bonus (if applicable)
- Company Sponsored Charitable Day of Giving Events
- ……and many more!
- Candidates come first. ProFocus is a five-time award winner for Best in Staffing for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies, from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.