PAY: Target pay for this role is between $120 and 140K but may vary based on experience and location.
Designing, coding, testing, debugging, and documenting applications using agile development practices
Designing client-side and server-side architecture
Building the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
Designing, developing, and managing well-functioning databases and applications
Experience developing desktop and mobile applications.
Knowledge of multiple front-end languages (e.g., HTML/ CSS
Knowledge of multiple back-end languages (e.g., C#, Java, Python), application frameworks (e.g., Node.js, .NET) and UI/UX design.
Familiarity with databases (e.g., MySQL, MongoDB), and web servers (e.g., Apache).
Proven experience as a Full Stack Engineer or similar role
Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Great attention to detail
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a fast-growing gaming company with an excellent reputation for creating a unique experience for the players.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Contact one of our recruiters here or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.