TITLE: Full Stack DevOps Engineer – (Vue.js, Python, Flask & SQL)
LOCATION: Portland OR Onsite or Remote
PAY: Target pay for this role is 55-65 per hour but may vary based on experience.
ProFocus is searching for a Full Stack DevOps Engineer – Vue.js, Python, Flask & SQL for a 24 month contract. This role can be onsite in Portland or Remote
This is a Senior level Full Stack Devops Engineer role with great pay and is responsible for the following:
- Build, document, and maintain automated testing report application.
- Assist in architecture and deployment of distributed compute system using Python Ray library.
- Perform maintenance and refactor data processing system & python library.
- Convert development environment readmes into “installable” containerized environment for general use.
- Migrate existing data pipeline systems to standardized architecture as a combination of Ray jobs and Docker apps.
- Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Develop full stack applications (vue.js frontend, node or python/flask backend).
- Perform continuous improvement of application deployment strategy and techniques.
- Assist in managing suite of python modules/libraries.
- Assist in setting app deployment strategy and structure
- 3 years of experience in DevOps
- Minimum of 2 years in Python, Vue.js, Flask and SQL
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Experience working in a enterprise/cross functional organization
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a Fortune 500 company with an excellent reputation for innovation.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Contact one of our recruiters here or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.