TITLE: Full Stack Developer
PAY: Target pay for this role is $60 to $80/hr but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Full Stack Developer – Assist with user interface – a cross platform application that enables users of a superior software product to interact with another underlying product – uses visual tool along with current CLI. Web app built with React.
- This is an experienced level Full Stack Developer role with great pay. Build app supporting wide variety of existing functionality with the underlying product. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Work with the product owner and software engineers to build the application supporting a range of existing functionality in the underlying product.
- 5 years of experience in full stack development
- Must have HTML / CSS, React, Java Script, Node.js, Yarn
- Experience building a modern GUI and dashboard
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have proven experience with building a modern GUI and dashboard
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Experience working in a fast startup organization
- Provide a strong portfolio with work samples
- Previous work experience in storage and file systems is a plus
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a growing company with an excellent culture in a flat organization. Your contributions will be noticed.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws