TITLE: Enterprise Systems Administrator
LOCATION: REMOTE – PST working hours
PAY: Target salary for this role is $115,000 with very competitive, comprehensive benefits. Salary is negotiable based on experience and location.
- ProFocus is searching for an experienced Systems Administrator to fill a critical execution role. The right candidate can lead by example and dig in to make things happen as needed.
- Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- 3-5+ years of relevant professional experience
- 3 years’ experience administering Windows Servers, Windows Desktops, Active Directory, and Group Policies
- 3 years’ experience administering SQL databases, reporting and ETL jobs
- 3 years’ experience administering enterprise level application servers
- 1 year experience managing web applications and configuring IIS application sites
- Excellent customer service skills and communication skills
- Project management experience
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
· Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
· Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
· Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
· Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Contact one of our recruiters here or email [email protected]. Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected] Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.