TITLE: Azure Integrations Solution Architect
LOCATION: Portland, Oregon
PAY: Target salary for this role is $145,000 plus bonus and very competitive, comprehensive benefits. Salary is negotiable based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a talented and dynamic solutions oriented senior technologist who will be hands-on in defining technology standards and driving implementation of the Enterprise Services Integration practice companywide. This individual contributor role will have leadership responsibilities (no direct reports) and be the first of its kind for this company.
- Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- 7-10+ years relevant professional experience including technical leadership for complex system integrations
- Ability to design, implement and support Enterprise-grade technical cloud (ideally, Azure) solutions meeting sophisticated business requirements
- Expertise in modern RESTful API integrations, .NET/C#, JSON, Enterprise Service Bus, Logic and Function Apps, Cosmos DB, etc
- Ability to be productive in an Agile environment with Test-driven development
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills with ability to present and educate in order to collaborate and drive modernization companywide
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a large Fortune 500 company with an excellent reputation and culture.
· Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
· Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
· Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
· Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Contact one of our recruiters here or email [email protected] Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected] Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.