TITLE: Engineering Tech
LOCATION: Bend, OR
PAY: Target pay for this role is between $55K and $65K annually but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for an Engineering Tech – for a full time position at a manufacturing and agriculture environment in Bend, Oregon.
- This is an Experienced level Engineer Tech role with great pay and is responsible for machining products, fabrication and repair of mechanical systems. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- 3+ years of experience in engineering working with product development
- Strong experience working with CAD, CAM or SolidWorks software
- Strong mechanical measurement skills, including both handheld tools and analytical systems.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Experience working in a cross functional organization
- Previous work experience in manufacturing or agriculture is a plus
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a small established company with an excellent reputation and culture.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.