TITLE: Embedded Firmware Developer
LOCATION: NW Portland
POSITION: This is a full-time position with competitive salary and excellent benefits. Please contact us to discuss further.
ProFocus is searching for a talented Embedded Firmware Developer for a full-time position in NW Portland. This position will be integral in our client’s expansion within their R&D center. This role will be working on architecture and implementation of wireless protocols, software development kits, and applications for consumer products and the internet-of-things.
- A degree in Computer Science, or equivalent technical background
- Experience developing embedded applications in C/C++
- Experience with IoT
- Strong analytical and innovative problem solving abilities
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Knowledge of wireless protocols and applications
NICE TO HAVE:
- Real-time operating systems
- Ultra-low power implementations
- ARM Cortex or similar micro-controllers
- Device drivers for hardware such as UART, SPI, timers, or NVM
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client specializes in ultra-low power wireless communication supporting Bluetooth low energy, Bluetooth Mesh, among others. They are award-winning and highly flexible SoCs are employed by some of the world’s leading brands in a variety of IoT applications.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.