TITLE: Document Control Specialist – Experienced AutoCAD, Vault, OneDrive Excel
LOCATION: Tigard, OR (nearby / hybrid Remote considered)
PAY: Target pay for this role is between $60000 and $65000 but may vary based on experience
ENGAGEMENT TYPE: Direct Hire
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- This is a Senior level Document Control Specialist with Vault, PDM and MRP experience.
- Maintain Engineering, Operations, EHS, and Lab document integrity and revision control in Vault
- Build BOM structure and maintain customer project BOM
- Project management documentation support for customer document package issue
- Engineering Change Control support, document release, and dashboard status reports
- Work for a company who is making the world a cleaner place to live!
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 7+ years’ experience in document management
- Multi-tasking between departments, time management of shifting priorities
- Experience with basic CAD is preferred for document revision updates.
- Experience with Programs/Platforms – Autodesk AutoCAD and Vault, OneDrive and file share with external clients, Visio, Office 365 Suite, interfacing with ERP, PDM, and MRP.
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment – we do not sponsor work visas
- Please NO Third Party Applicants
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a growing organization with a positive mission to change how we can improve circularity.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus is a five-time award winner for Best in Staffing for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies, from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Want to learn more? Contact one of our recruiters here or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.