TITLE: Director of Program Management
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
PAY: Target pay for this role is $185,000 – 200,000 + Bonus but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Director of Program Management for a Direct Hire role in San Francisco, CA.
- This is a senior level role with great pay and is responsible for building out and growing a Program management team, as well as setting goals for the entire organization on a quarterly basis. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- 7+ years of Technical Program Management experience
- Minimum of 3+ years of building, grooming, and growing a program management organization
- Experience working in a B2B Setting
- Have strong experience inputting OKRs, working with executives, and building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in Business or Computer Science OR demonstrate equivalent experience
- Experience working in a Enterprise Sized and Cross Functional organization
- Provide a strong portfolio with work samples
- Previous work experience in the Ecommerce Space
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a small and fast growing company with an excellent culture!
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.