TITLE: Director of Product – Supply (Fully Remote)
PAY: Target pay for this role is $170,000 – 190,000 + Bonus but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Director of Product for a direct hire and fully remote role
- This is a senior level director role with great pay and is responsible for working with our client’s customer to improve their supply lines. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Minimum of 7+ years of experience as a Product manager or equivalent
- Minimum of 3+ years of leading, building, and growing product teams
- Proven experience working in a B2B Ecommerce setting
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have proven experience developing and designing complex products, and have seen it through its entire lifecycle
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Business, etc. or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Experience working in a Cross Functional organization
- Previous work experience working within an ecommerce company
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a small and fast growing company with an excellent culture!
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.