TITLE: Director of Infrastructure & Operations
LOCATION: NE Portland
PAY: Target pay for this role is between $130K and $150K per hour but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Director of Infrastructure & Operations for a direct hire position at a growing retail company in Portland, OR.
- This is a Senior level Director of Infrastructure & Operations role with great pay and is responsible for ensuring operations for Network, Telecom, and Infrastructure support across the organization. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Drive security setup and manage multiple environments for 50+ geographical locations.
- Launch, manage and configure Cisco, Netscaler, Fortigate/FortiManager and F5 Load-balancers and Firewalls
- Oversees and administers Security Technology, IPSEC VPN, SSL VPN, TACACS/Radius, NAT
- Launches, manages and administers WAN/LAN, transport technologies (Ethernet, Frame Relay, DMVPN and MPLS), Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), and Security
- Implements two factor technologies and its integration with CITRIX clients
- Manages Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), and Security Information and Event Managers (SIEMs)
- Designs and launches security solutions for Network Access Control for multiple environments.
- Plans, designs and troubleshoots complex core data center network environments
- Researches networking issues and products
- 7+ years of experience in securing operations for an enterprise-level network
- Minimum of 5 years managing multiple environments and implementing security setup in multiple locations
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate.
- Proven ability to mentor/train employees
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Experience working in an enterprise/cross functional organization
- Previous work experience in retail sector strongly recommended
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a large, established and growing company with a small-company feel. If you’re looking for an organization where you have a voice and can affect positive change as a leader, this may be a great fit for you! This company is experiencing solid revenue growth under excellent leadership and is an industry leader in retail goods.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.