TITLE: Director, Global Digital Marketing Insights and Services
LOCATION: SLC/Ogden or Chicago
PAY: Target pay for this role is 120k-140k
- ProFocus is searching for a Global Digital Marketing Director with 10 Yrs of experience in digital marketing and analytics, across multiple markets and brands for a global retail sports company in SLC area or Chicago.
- This is an experienced Director level position, overseeing a small team with influence and cross functional responsibilities with competitive pay, and will assess insights and identify Digital Marketing, Analytics, and Consumer Service needs according to individual brand strategies. Further key work will include synthesizing individual brand needs into global Shared Digital Platform roadmaps. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
In this role, you will also:
- Understand multiple brands’ business needs, regional specifications and internal multi-dependences across the organization.
- Be a trusted advisor to the brand Marketing teams for technology initiatives in assessing, selecting, and implementing 3P tools.
- Manage third-party providers (3PPs) in regard to services, deliverables and contracting (includes technology vendors and agencies) in the areas of Marketing Automation, Consumer Service, Audience Management, Analytics, and others as needed.
- Regularly provide insights, key trends, and industry benchmarks, including privacy-related issues impacting key digital marketing use cases
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/business
- 10+ years of strategic digital marketing experience, data analysis/reporting and performance marketing, with a multi-national scope, preferably in retail/sports industry
- Experience in consumer goods where marketing is a key driver of growth and success
- Experience working with third party providers (outside services)
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Master’s degree in business or marketing
- Prior experience managing others
- Experience working in a retail sports company
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a large Retail Sports and Outdoor Recreation company. They offer a great working environment with talented & passionate colleagues all over the world! Other benefits and perks include:
- Medical, dental and vision
- 401k with company match
- Life insurance, pre-tax transit benefit program
- Discounts on company Sports products
- Smart casual dress
- Free gym membership and ski pass
- Summer hours
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Contact one of our recruiters here or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.