TITLE: DevOps Manager – AWS, Terraform, Python and Ansible
PAY: Target pay for this role is $120000 to $150000 but may vary based on experience.
ProFocus is searching for a DevOps Manager with AWS, Terraform, Python and Ansible skills for a direct hire, remote role.
- This is a Senior level role with great pay and is responsible for:
- Guiding design and development of infrastructure and processes
- Build common tools and procedures to streamline and standardize development and deployment
- Evaluate and implement technologies that improve efficiency, performance and reliability
- Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Solid understanding of build, release, infrastructure as code (Terraform preferred), and networking concepts. Hands-on experience with orchestration and system configuration tools (Ansible preferred).
- Expert in building and maintaining highly available applications including redundancy, fail over, scalability, monitoring and performance.
- Experience with Prometheus is a plus
- Highly skilled in identifying performance bottlenecks, identifying anomalous system behavior, and resolving root cause of service issues
- 5+ years of experience in hands-on technical engineering role
- 2+ years of experience in technical management
- Build and manage infrastructure in AWS including, but not limited to EC2, RDS, Cloudfront, ECS and VPC
- Effectively work with senior leadership to set strategy
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Experience working with Docker, Kubernetes and ECS is a plus
- Highly skilled in identifying performance bottlenecks and resolving root cause of service needs
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a Series B startup with an aggressive growth plan. They have an inclusive culture with open communication and direct exposure to leadership.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.