TITLE: DevOps Engineer
LOCATION: Vancouver, WA
PAY: Target pay for this role is $120,000 – 140,000 but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a DevOps Engineer for a Direct hire role in Vancouver, Wa
- This is a Mid to Senior level DevOps role with great pay and is responsible for building and designing CI/CD pipelines. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- This role will work with Machine Learning developers and researchers to help improve Automation, CI/CD Pipelines, as well as a variety of other tasks
- 5+ years of experience in a DevOps role
- Experience working with technologies like Ansible, Vagrant, or Puppet
- Familiar with Linux System Administration
- Experienced with deploying services such as Lambda or Kubernetes
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Experienced working with MLOps, Elastic Stack, and/or Cloud Security
- Experience with managing deployments across multiple teams
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a Large and growing company with an excellent reputation and culture
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.