Infrastructure as Code Engineer
ProFocus is searching for two Infrastructure as Code Engineers for a 6+ month contract to hire in Portland, OR.
- Being assigned to Infrastructure projects under different leads & managers – main responsibility will be to implement infrastructure as code using Blade Logic with other potential automation efforts assigned as needed.
- Portland, OR
- Infrastructure as Code
- Python or PowerShell scripting experience
- Server virtualization (VMWare ESX, RedHat Linux, Windows Server, IBM AIX)
- Transport Layer Security (TLS) / Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
NICE TO HAVES:
- Blade Logic
- Knowledge and experience of working with and/or developing APIs
- Docker / Containers
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you roles in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
We offer excellent benefits for our team members, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d love to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.