TITLE: DevOps Engineer – Cloud
LOCATION: Portland, OR
PAY: Target pay for this role is between $60 and $75 per hour depending on experience and qualifications.
- ProFocus is searching for a Cloud DevOps Engineer for a 4-6 month contract in Portland, Oregon.
- This is a Sr. level DevOps Engineer role with good pay and great benefits, that will help development teams produce better quality software at a consistent and frequent rate using version control, continuous integration and deployment, and configuration management. This engineer develops, maintains, and optimizes the production application environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field is preferred.
- 4+ years of experience in software development, with at least 2 year in Cloud-based DevOps, Release Engineering, or similar role.
- Skilled with DevOps tools like Jenkins, Terraform and Azure/AWS
- Experience with containers
- Familiarity with release engineering for SQL Server databases
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.