DevOps Engineer – AWS
ProFocus is searching for two DevOps Engineers – AWS for a 6+ month contract to hire in Portland, OR.
- Migration services from a legacy AWS space and re-platforming them into Juno (also in AWS).
- Senior level experience in a DevOps role and serving as a key to planning, designing and executing of the project.
- Refactoring, migrating, and minor re-architecture of services and infrastructure from a legacy AWS space to an enterprise-wide platform built on AWS (called Juno).
- Portland, OR
- Target pay for the DevOps Engineer – AWS role is between $65-$75 per hour.
- Prior senior-level experience with cloud migration on AWS
- Linux system administration, networking, security
- Experience with infrastructure as code
- Experience with CI/CD tools
- Experience with container-based deployments & service orchestration
NICE TO HAVES:
- Good planning, design, and communication skills
- Effective working in a team environment. Generating knowledge and documentation to ensure maintainability.
- Methodical approach to ensuring uptime of high visibility production systems
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you roles in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
We offer excellent benefits for our team members, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d love to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.