TITLE: Data Warehouse Architect
LOCATION: Portland, OR
- ProFocus is searching for a Data Warehouse Architect for a full time position at a nonprofit in Portland, OR.
- This is a mid-senior level Data Warehouse Architect role with a great healthcare organization. The Data Warehouse Architect is responsible for designing data warehouse solutions to design scalable plans that support the organization. Please email us your resume so we can discuss!
- Design, plan and implement long-term data architecture solutions in support of business analytics
- Create and maintain data models, data dictionaries, ETL data maps, and more
- Collaborate with and provide leadership to data administration and technical staff
- 5+ years of experience in designing and maintaining enterprise-level data architecture
- Minimum of 5 years in developing ETL solutions for data warehousing, business intelligence, and analytics systems
- Able to develop complex queries, engineered to optimize performance
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have proven experience with advanced ETL database functions
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or demonstrate at least 5 years of equivalent experience
- Experience working in an enterprise organization
- Previous work experience in healthcare or insurance
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a large and established organization with an excellent people-focused culture and generous benefit package. If you want to help a local nonprofit achieve success, we’d love to hear from you!
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.