TITLE: Data Engineer – Python, SQL, AWS Data Products
LOCATION: Portland, San Francisco, Los Angeles (Remote Potential)
PAY: Target pay for this role is $100,000 – 180,000 + Equity but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Data Engineer – Python and SQL for a direct hire full time role
- This is a Mid to Senior level Data Engineer role with great pay and is responsible for building out new systems to provide top-notch analytics. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- 2+ years of experience as a Data Engineer working with Python and SQL
- Minimum of 1 + year experience working with AWS Data Products
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have proven experience deploying data infrastructure
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- 1+ year of experience developing in Scala/Java
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, or Information Systems or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Experience working in a fast growing/cross functional organization
- Provide a strong portfolio with work samples
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a large and fast growing company with an excellent reputation and culture
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.