TITLE: Data Engineer with ETL, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) TSQL and Azure
LOCATION: Salem OR – Remote until further notice
PAY: Target pay for this role is $45-60 per hour but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a ETL, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) TSQL and Azure for a 18 Month W-2 contract with competitive benefits with our client in Oregon.
This is a Senior level Data Engineer role with great pay and is responsible for working closely with existing staff to:
- Perform in-depth analysis and documentation of existing ETL related to Claims in order to facilitate modification of said ETL and/or development of new ELT or other data.
Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Required Technical Skills:
o ETL and ELT coding
o SSIS Integration Package and Project Deployment
o Azure DevOps code and workload management
o T-SQL: Stored Procedures, Functions, Jobs
o SSRS: data source and dataset
o Data preparation experience
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related field or demonstrate equivalent experience
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Guidewire Claims Center
- Oracle PL/SQL
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a mid-sized company with a passion for helping their customers.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.