TITLE: Data Engineer – Azure, SQL, SSAS
LOCATION: Portland, OR
PAY: Target pay for this role is 85,000 – 110,000 but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Data Engineer for a Direct hire role in Portland, OR
- This is a Mid level Data Engineer role with great pay and is responsible for working with a variety of clients on exciting projects. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- This role will work on various Big Data, Data Warehousing and Analytics projects
- A technical mindset and strong business acumen
- Willingness to learn and have a growth mindset
- 2 + years of experience in a Data Engineering role
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have proven experience with SQL, PowerBI, Azure Data Lakes
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Provide a strong portfolio with work samples
- Previous work experience in a startup work environment
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a small and growing company with an excellent work life balance and offers a fantastic opportunity to grow within the company
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.