- Portland, Oregon. 100% remote during COVID, on-site in NW once safe to return to office.
- ProFocus has a contract opening with our client who is located in Portland, Oregon.
- Contract is for 2 years with little chance of extending
- This position pays between $60 and $75 per hour depending on experience.
- Data Engineer with 3+ years of experience in corporate application environment using Azure and MS data tools.
- Good understanding of how multiple corporate applications system work together.
- Strong documentation and communication skills required.
- Experience with Kusto and PowerBI are preferred
- Experience with Visualization tools like Tableau, data scripting tools like Python.
- Bachelors degree in CS, or MIS is preferred.
Please contact us for a full job description.
Please email us your resume at [email protected] (including the job title in the email) or call us at 503-236-2000. If you like, you can also use the “Apply to this job” button below. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.