TITLE: Data Analyst, Product – SQL, Redshift, A/B testing
PAY: Target pay for this role ranges from $90 – $120K but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Data Analyst who is interested in a direct hire, remote role.
- This is a mid-level role with great compensation and is responsible for investigating key business trends, performance, and metrics to present business cases to executives.
- Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Consult with Product team on how to design an A/B test to measure the impact of a new feature.
- Measure the usage of an existing feature and communicate actionable insights to the Product team.
- Partner with a cross-functional team to understand how to predict and then measure the impact of a new experimental supply-generation program
- Empower the Product team to access data independently through training.
- 5 + years of experience in Data Analytics
- Strong statistical foundation and experimentation (A/B testing, casual inference, etc)
- Experience framing business questions with data and translating business needs into actionable data deliverables – processes, analyses, reports, and datasets
- Experience working collaboratively to prioritize your workload, but bringing a strong data-informed point of view
- Fluent in SQL
- Experience building datasets (ETL methods) and using statistical programming languages (pandas, R, etc…)
- Collaborative mindset and a strong preference for working with many different teams
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Experience working in on an ecommerce platform.
- Familiarity with our stack: Redshift, dbt, Looker
- Previous work experience framing business questions and communicating complex analyses to a general audience.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a fast growing company with an excellent culture and mission.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.