- ProFocus is searching for a Data Analyst for a long-term contract with our client in Portland, OR.
Job Description and Requirements:
This is a key support position in the new product projects team that assists in the project management aspect of all new product project deliverables for purchasing. In addition, this position assists in providing project reporting to upper management for better transparency on new strategic projects and improving communication. Also this role will play a key part in rolling out the new product project guidelines and expectations, documenting the process and preparing training templates for the rest of the purchasing organization.
List the major projects/work assignments this contractor will be involved with during the work term:
– Support New Product Projects (NPP) in a Project Management Role from a Purchasing perspective
– Ongoing tracking and Management Reporting
– Support the NPP Process Roll-out for all New Product Projects
– Degree: Bachelors
– Effective communication, written and verbal skills
– Good presentation skills
– Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint) Skills as well as other basic IT Skills required
– Knowledge of managing a project and meeting deliverables and timelines.
Please email us your resume at [email protected] (including the job title in the email) or call us at 503-236-2000. If you like, you can also use the “Apply to this job” button below. We look forward to hearing from you.
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you engagements in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
Our Consultants are important team members of ProFocus. We offer medical benefits, 401k, education reimbursement, etc.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d like to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships. ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer.