TITLE: Cybersecurity Engineer, PCI-DSS
LOCATION: Portland, OR Metro or REMOTE
PAY: Target salary for this role is between $115,00-$140,000 but may vary based on experience.
ProFocus is searching for a Cybersecurity Engineer, PCI-DSS for a full-time direct hire position in Portland, Oregon Metro or REMOTE.
This is an experienced level Cybersecurity Engineer role with great pay and is responsible for helping architect, develop, and integrate security related policies and procedures ensuring recommendations are consistent, with directives, policies, standards, and regulations.
Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Accountable for architecting, designing, building, and deployment of information security tools, software, and hardware both on premise and in the cloud.
- Monitor networks and systems for security breaches, through the use of software that detects intrusions and anomalous system behavior.
- Participate in or lead incident response, including steps to minimize the impact and then conducting a technical and forensic investigation into how the breach happened and the extent of the damage.
- 5 years of experience in IT cybersecurity-related roles
- Experience with various security related tools, protocols and applications
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Direct experience with PCI-DSS compliance
- CISSP, ISSAP, ISSEP, GSEC, CEH, or CCSP certification is preferred.
- Previous work experience in healthcare or pharmaceutical industry
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a highly-respected market leader with an excellent reputation and culture.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.