TITLE: Corporate Strategist – Data and Analytics
LOCATION: SW Portland/Tigard OR
PAY: Target pay for the Corporate Strategist – Data and Analytics role is $80-$110,000 per year based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Corporate Strategist – Data and Analytics for a direct hire position in SW Portland/Tigard. The Corporate Strategist – Data and Analytics position will participate in and lead cross-functional strategic projects that have an analytical element. With your analytical skills and business acumen, backed up by your solid intuition and ability to solve problems, your insights will lead to strategic business opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree – with strong academic performance
- Demonstrated expertise with, or active interest in, at least one of the following tools: SQL, Tableau, Excel
- Exceptional judgment, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Experience using quantitative and qualitative analytical techniques to create valuable and actionable insights
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is an enterprise healthcare company with a drive to work with the latest and greatest technologies
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email info@ProFocusTechnology.com.
Please email us your resume to apply: Resume@ProFocusTechnology.com
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.